The Weeknight Gourmet's 100th Post!
I started this cooking blog one night in late January and really wasn’t sure how it would be received or if I’d enjoy writing it.
I have been pleasantly surprised by the positive reception from my readers and how much I enjoy communicating my culinary adventures.Â I love when one of my posts inspires someone to cook a homemade meal.Â I love noticing certain trends in what I cook and what ingredients I use.Â I always knew I used a lot of garlic but never realized how many of my recipes rely on cumin!Â I love checking my blog stats to see which recipes draw the most interest.Â Based on my page views, people love curry and turkey burgers.
Most of all, I hope that, in some small way, the recipes I post can help create for others the special moments and conversations I experienced around the dinner table as a child with my mom, dad, and brother and as an adult with Tim, our friends, and extended family.
Here are my top 10 favorite posts (in no particular order). Would love to hear from you — please tell me your favorite recipes that you’ve cooked from the blog!
4) Black Bean Burgers with Guacamole Salad
5) A Must Make Dish: Mahi Mahi in Tomato Olive Sauce
6) My Gastronomical Discoveries in Northern CA
7) First BBQ of the Year: Grilled Herbed Baby Lamb Chops with Asparagus Salad
8) Dinner for Kaylin’s Parents: Turkey & Artichoke Stuffed Shells with Arrabbiata Sauce
10) Spice Rubbed Chicken Tacos with Cilantro Slaw and Chipotle Cream
1 thought on “The Weeknight Gourmet's 100th Post!”
<![CDATA[Congratulations on 100 posts!]]>