Grilled Sausages and Polenta with Marinated Peppers
Here is a weeknight barbecue meal that’s a quick and easy version of sausage and peppers. We had this last week in the Berkshires and it couldn’t have been quicker or easier.Â Plus it was quite tasty!
The precooked polenta in a tube cooks up nicely in a frying pan so it was not a surprise that it was good on the grill.
Make sure to let the onions marinate for at least 15 minutes.
Overall this was an easy summer weeknight meal!
- 2Â tablespoonsÂ fresh lime juice
- 1Â tablespoonÂ extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for the grill
- 2Â teaspoonsÂ honey
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1Â red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1Â small red onion, thinly sliced
- 8Â small links Italian sausage (about 1 1/2 pounds total)
- 1Â poundÂ store-bought cooked polenta, sliced into thick rounds